Become a Licensed StrongSuits Trainer
Do you want to run your own StrongSuits team workshops or use StrongSuits in your work with teams and organisations? By becoming a licensed StrongSuits Trainer you gain access to a wealth of support and additional resources as well as the freedom to use the StrongSuits Brand for your workshops and train new StrongSuits Practitioners, Facilitators and Trainers anywhere in the world.
To become a licensed trainer, you first need to attend the two day facilitator workshop and experiment with using the StrongSuits cards and games to show that you can apply them. Once you complete the workshop and practice with the games, you will receive a license agreement to sign and you will be ready to join the growing number of trainers worldwide.
As a licensed trainer you can:
- Deliver Strongsuits workshops to any organisation, anywhere in the world
- Deliver Strongsuits practitioner and facilitator training
As a licensed trainer you will have access to the following unique benefits:
- Strongsuits cards and printed manuals at discounted prices
- Digital copies of all strongsuits workshops materials, presentation slides, handouts and training materials
- Digital copies of training manuals, and bonus resources
- Promotion of you and your events on the StrongSuits website
- Marketing materials and support for your events
- Access to our online community of StrongSuits trainers, your questions answered by experienced trainers
License fees are payable as an annual subscription plus event fees. These are currently set at £499 annual subscription and £49 per hour event fees (Minimum one hour to a maximum of six hours per day of training) plus relevant taxes for the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany , Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, San Marino ,Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, United States.
There is a reduced rate of £249 annual subscription and £25 per hour event fees (Minimum one hour to a maximum of six hours per day of training) plus relevant taxes for the following countries:
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, The Bahamas, , Bahrain, Barbados, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malta, Oman, Palau, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uruguay.
For all other countries there are usually substantially discounted rate. Contact us for prices.