Become an accredited StrongSuits trainer
Do you want to use the power of StrongSuits?
Join our growing community of practitioners, using Strongsuits to create immediate impact and lasting change in the workplace. Whether you ant to learn to use StrongSuits with your own team or your would like to use StrongSuits as part of your consultancy practice we have two programmes that give you everything you need:
Build Stronger teams with StrongSuits
The StrongSuits practitioner programme provides a one day introduction to using the StrongSuits approach with your team to use StrongSuits with your team. This is a one day introduction to using the StrongSuits cards to build stronger teams in your organisation. You will learn how to use StrongSuits to helps teams understand each others strengths and improve communication.
The StrongSuits Trainer Accreditation programme
The Strongsuits Trainer Accreditation programme is aimed at those who want to take StrongSuits further and use the approach with consultancy and coaching clients. This twoday training programme covering everything you need to know to deliver the StrongSuits approach. The training is designed to suit different learning styles including a mixture of practical sessions, feedback, facilitated practice and reflection time. You will learn:
- How to unlock the power of StrongSuits to build stronger teams and unlock the potential of individuals.
- Essential skills and techniques to use StrongSuits when facilitating teams and coaching one to one.
- How to use Strongsuits to gain maximum impact with clients.
- Simple, powerful and practical exercises to help others explore and appreciate how teams work and the importance of understanding different communication styles
- The psychological insights behind how Strongsuits can improve team working and boost performance.
You will receive over £800 of free materials including:
- 20 decks of the team insights pack
- 1 A4 deck of the team insights pack
- 200 Individual strengths maps
- Team strengths map – A0 banner
- Strongsuits trainers manual detailing everything you need to work with teams and individuals to deliver exceptional results.
Pre-requisites to join the programme
A commitment to helping people and teams transform their performance
Some facilitating and training experience will be helpful.
You will have attended a StrongSuits team day or Building Stronger Teams with StrongSuits open programme so you understand the power of the StrongSuits approach
Contact us to discuss your requirements and dates of programmes.